Frequently Asked Questions
Are you open all year?
- Yes! Our campground is open 24/7, 365!
Where are you located?
- We are located at 305 Chapman Road in Byron, GA. Just down the street from the Byron Welcome Center!
Do you have full hook-up sites?
- Yes! All of our sites are full hook-up and include water, power, and sewage.
Do you have pull-thru sites?
- Yes! We do have a limited number of pull-thru sites available. Please contact our office for availability and any special requests.
Will I have to un-hook my tow vehicle?
- This depends completely on the total length of your RV and tow vehicle. Check with our site manager if you have any concerns.
Do I need reservations at Interstate RV Park - Byron?
- Reservations are recommended at Interstate RV Park due to our limited availability.
Are you pet friendly?
- Yes! Please see our pet guidelines under our "Rules & Guidelines" page.
Do you have a pool?
- Yes! Our pool is open from May 1st - September 1st.
Can I check in after hours?
- Yes! Just click "Reserve Now" on the home page of our website.
What is your cancellation policy?
- We completely understand that our guests plans may change, so we allow reservations to be cancelled without penalty up to FIVE (5) days before your stay. Cancellations made with LESS than FIVE (5) days notice will be subject to a fee equal to one night's rental rate.
What is available to do in your area?
- There are many interesting things to do in this area and the Byron Welcome Center next door. They have an immense amount of information on local and state attractions. Our Aviation Museum is a local favorite!